This is my cute brother, Trey and Hope, his dance partner. They are quite the ballroom dancers, they compete in Latin. We are so proud and excited for them, two weeks ago they competed at BYU and took 1st place. And this last week end they took 6th in Vegas. This is a huge accomplishment and very much deserved for all the hard work they put into practicing.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
I could have danced all night....
Posted by Nicole at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats to your brother! That's awesome. I'm so happy that you found our blog! Steph mentioned that she ran into you a while back and it got me wondering how you are doing and all that good stuff. So I'm glad I can read through your blog and find out. :D And your kids are ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment