CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Another Testiment of Jesus Christ

When my mom reads her Book of Mormon, she always has a colored pen at the ready to mark what she finds important. Every time she starts to read it again she uses a new color. No trip to Utah would be complete with out a stop at the distribution center. Aubree asked if she could get a Book of Mormon just like Gran. How could I say no to my sweet Aubree wanting a Book of Mormon. When we got back to my mom's house Aubree went right in and got a colored pen and put it in her book. (My mom uses the $2 blue one).
When Gran sat down to read so did Aubree
Whatever Aubs was reading she must have found impressive because she decided to "color" like Gran.
This was the end result. I decided that it didn't hurt that she was coloring in it because she watches Gran do it. I am sure she wasn't doing it out of disrespect but from an example of someone who truly loves The Book of Mormon.
Aubs BoM next to Gran's...

( I can't get this picture to rotate, tilt you head)

0 comments: