Whenever I get the camera out of my diaper bag to put it away or to put new batteries in it Aubree wants me to take her picture. So here are some of those pictures I just take to make her happy and then when I look back at them they make me happy.
Here she is being like Captian Oso on Disney channel and Hayley is just dieing to keep up.Hayley was just thrilled to have found a buddy and Aubree decided that if she put this scarf on her head than she was just like Mary. (mother of Jesus)
Papa has taught the girls that if they climb on the aerobed and let it deflate it is almost as good as a ride at Disneyland so here is Aubree holding onto Hayley for dear life.
What could be better than ice cream? How about someone to come in and give the baths after the kids are done eating the ice cream.
(someday Aubree is going to be very mad that I posted this picture of her trying to like her lips)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Take our picture...please
Posted by Nicole at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment