CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Computer Drama!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I know I have been MIA for awhile. So here is the story: about a month ago my new acer laptop screen just went black. For no reason whatsoever, luckily it was still under warranty so off to TX to be fixed it went. Our desktop has been having issues for close to a year now. FRUSTRATING. It was too big and too expensive to be a paper weight, so while I was undergoing a project undertaking of getting all of our music onto I tunes it decided to crash big time. So Memorial day was spent at Best Buy buying everything we needed so Eli could fix it. Which he did, LOVE IT. Then on Wednesday my cute little lap top showed up. Yeah!!!! Oh wait I think there are pixels that are dead. Shoot, now we have to send it back to TX at least I kept all the packaging so I won't have to pay for that again. Then to add insult to injury I found out that my old laptop, that I first got when we moved to Cali to be able to email family, is dead. We have a friend that has to take the hard drive out of it so we can get all the info onto a junk drive. Once you take out the hard drive the laptop is done. So I am still trying to get all my pictures collected to catch up on my blog. Sometimes computers can be so frustrating.

3 comments:

California Garners said...

We went through the same thing last fall right when Chris left for San Francisco (of course). I was in a panic trying to get my grades for three classes from it. I ended up having to collect the quizzes from everyone in those classes for two weeks that I never could recover. I back up everything in multiple places. Isn't it pathetic how dependent we become on technology?

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Technology - can't live with it, can't live without it.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Nicole - So fun that you have a blog! It will be so fun to keep up with your and your cute little family! I can't get over your girls red hair! I love it! My new little guy (1 month) has a bit of red in his hair and I love. I'm sure he'll go blonde before too logn like I did though.

So, from what facebook tells me you guys live in LA? What do you guys do out there?

Keep in touch!