CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hay Hay is 2


Hayley turned 2 in May. Since her birthday was on a Sunday we "pulled a Trey" and had it last all week. She was up all night the night before teething so she stayed home from church and just spent some mommy and me time. We had some of her favorite people over for dinner: We had a Dora pinata, The only disturbing thing was when it opened up her body fell apart and her head was the only thing that was still attached to the sting. Here is Hayley picking up some of the loot:We also had a Dora cake:This time I decorated it all by myself.
The next weekend we had some of Hayley's friends and family party. Which was a lot of fun, but I can't find pictures. Shoot.

3 comments:

Eric & Gretchen said...

I am impressed with the cake.

Barbara Jackson said...

What a darling girl!!! What a darling cake!!!

Unknown said...

Well don't I look lovely....I don't even recall a camera at that gathering!