CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Game night!!

One of the fun things they do here in Texas is have game night, at the elementary schools.  It gives families a chance to have some fun together.  Eli came home from work with Pink Eye and wasn't allowed to go. So it was a GNO! We played so many fun games; Or at least we started them, we didn't finish most of them.
One of the games  Aubree wanted to play was Twister, Hayley didn't want to play and spent the time skipping around the mat. After 15 minutes of Aubs showing us her mad skills I gave her a spin limit and then it was going to be time to move on.  She never ever fell, she has amazing balance.
 Sorry is a favorite game in the Jackson family which we have passed on to our children.  We use rules to make it so no one gets picked on and every has a good time.  Hayley and I were able to get all our pawns out of our start box while Aubree had only one.  To make matters more crazy she needed a 6 to get it into her home. The only card she could get was a 7.  Here she is after 3 or 4 7's.
 Even after I had drawn a 7 she still drew a 7.  She was such a good sport and never got mad.
Even though she didn't win, I was so impressed that she didn't melt down she could be happy for me.  I was very proud of her.

0 comments: