For school this week we took the girls to Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch. If you read people mag last week this is where Marcia Cross took her girls. No, we didn't choose it for that reason. It was the closest for what we wanted. It was great, but quite the drive. Who knew driving down Sunset in the middle of the day on a Wed. would be a bad idea? The girls had so much fun and we got some great pumpkins for a pretty good deal. When we first got there we took pictures of the girls in this fiberglass pumpkin. The loved to play in it but were not thrilled to have to hold still to take the picture. These rocking horses were all over, we figured why put them there if you can't take a picture on them, amazingly enough we weren't asked to take the girls down they really were there for pictures.
Aubree loved the wagons that were everywhere, she just wanted to ride in one, so I took her picture in this one and then had to get another one that had a handle so I could push the stroller with one had and pull the wagon with the other. SUPER MOM to the rescue.
Hayley was great until she decided she was hungry and was not about to put up with all this picture taking that was cutting into meal time. We bought our pumpkins ( we will show you them when they are done), and then I went to feed Hayley. They had this great bounce house in the shape of a pumpkin so I got tickets for Aubree to jump while I feed Hayley. We got all the way to the bouncer and Aubree was not about to go inside without me, so she waited very patiently while I fed Hayley, but by the time we were done Aubree just looked at me and said," I need to go home and take a nap now, I'm to tired to jump" .
Oh well, all in all we had a great trip to the pumpkin patch even if it was 96 degrees outside.
P.s. who put those girls in long sleeves and long pants? Let's just say it was colder at home.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
O Great Pumpkin
Posted by Nicole at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a fun outing! Aubree is adorable!
Post a Comment