Last weekend Eli and I celebrated our 7 Year wedding anniversary!! I love him so much! He is everything to me, he is my rock and my biggest fan. We don't usually do any thing fancy for our anniversary, just dinner and maybe the go to the Temple. Every year Eli gets me a little gift that relates to the number of years we have been married. Well this year he got me:
To tell me he set up 2 dozen roses, 1 on either side of a big envelope. The envelope held a copy of a license plate (holds 7 letters), copy of a statement that showed the money had been moved, and a copy of the photo of the car I wanted.
I of course cried. Eli and I have been discussing getting a new car for over a year. We have been going back and forth on whether or not to get a new car. So I was so surprised! I hurried and got ready for the day to go to the dealer and just look, but since the girls were troopers and we found one we fell in love with we got it!I am so glad that 7 years ago I married my best friend. I am so touched by his love for me and our daughters. I am proud to say he is a reliable and honorable Priesthood holder. I don't know what will come next to our little family, but we can get through it all.
Forever is not long enough!
5 comments:
You for got to tell me about the car when we chatted on the phone. Is that an Chrysler Aspen?
Yes, its a Chrysler Aspen. It didn't even cross my mind the other night when we talked.
congrats on the new car...it's always fun to have one. Oh yeah, congrats on the 7 years too
That's awesome! What a great surprise! And congrats on the 7 years! Thanks so much for hosting Curteis the other night....he had so much fun with you guys! WE miss you! xoxo
How exciting! Happy Anniversary too!
Post a Comment