CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Mid month report on monthly goal

So thus far I have cooked every meal!!! With the exception of 1 date night, 1 lunch we took the girls out for helping us with a lot of chores, and a few meals we ate up at Eli's parents house. Let me tell you if feels great!! I can't believe how much easier it is to have a plan and then just stick to it. There are days when I really don't feel like cooking, so we do something simple like French bread pizza. But the important thing is we are staying home and eating healthier. Thanks to all those who sent me recipes or links to foodie blogs, they have come in handy. So wish me luck for the rest of the month.

4 comments:

California Garners said...

Good job! I'd be interested in knowing what recipes you found are working for you. I get into such a rut with what I cook sometimes.

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

Tips please! We are trying to do better, but my problem is the planning thing. Are you planning out your menus?

suzi said...

Awesome! I was going to call you to see if you guys wanted to go on a lunch playdate to McDs, but I don't want to throw off your resolution, since you are doing so well!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Go you! Dinner stresses me out when I don't have a plan, so I try to map out meals a week in advance. And I agree - when I have a plan and the ingredients on hand, I'd rather eat a homemade meal.