Through out the month I tried hard to de-junk and organize the different rooms in our apt. I was able to pretty much finish the entire apt. The only problem is just because everything, for the most part, doesn't have a place doesn't mean they stay there. Through out the month I tried to stay on top of the picking up as well and would honestly say I somewhat better about my apt. Its funny how when we moved in I thought we would never be able to fill the apt, and now we have way to much stuff, guess thats what you get for having 2 kids. :) I have some bigger projects that are taking some serious thinking.
ie: we have a 400 disk dvd player and the remote has stopped working. Its harder to use without the remote, and we haven't ever really loved it. So do we get a new remote, get rid of the thing, or do nothing? Mean while I have kept all the dvd cases, which why keep the cases if you aren't storing anything in them? Maybe just keep the seasons of shows cases and put the rest in a disk book? If anyone has a great idea I would love to hear it.
I have also kept up on making dinner, and am amazed at how easy it is when you have a plan.
0 comments:
Post a Comment