So I have no pictures of this great event and there is a good reason for it. Today Hayley rolled over back to front for the first time. She has been really close all week, but with Eli out of town I wished she would wait. Every time it got close I would tell her to wait. Today, Eli put Hayley on the floor and she started to move, she wasn't up on her side yet so I didn't hesitate to answer the call from mother nature, ( I know gross, but that's what I was doing) then as I was indisposed, Eli called to me and said get in here she did it. I walked in and she was on her tummy. I made Hayley wait all week for Eli and he couldn't make her wait 30sec. Oh, well technically Eli was reading something and when he looked back at her she had rolled.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Bummer. :) Still, you have to admit we get to see a lot of firsts the daddies miss out on.
Post a Comment