Hayley has got a new best friend, a stuffed duck that quacks. We won it at a family reunion raffle years ago and Aubree was never very into it, but now it has a place in our family. Hayley was upset and I was trying to get her to just survive for a few more minutes while I was finishing a task, and low and behold she LOVES IT. She loves to hold it, suck on it, and listen to it quack. When Hayley cry's now Aubree asks where her duck is and try's to get it to her. I love that Aubree cares so much.
She had posed herself so cute right before I took this picture but she decided she wanted the duck in her mouth.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
When you're the best of friends..
Posted by Nicole at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment