Our little ballerina had her very first dance recital, it was a Hawaiian theme and it couldn't have been cuter. The girls were supposed to wear a grass skirt, which Aubree was so excited to wear. As soon as Grandma Vickie got to our house all Aubree wanted to do was show grandma the " new green skirt". This was the first time Eli had seen Aubree dance and he was so impressed, don't tell him I told you but he did get a little misty. Don't worry if you want to see it I do have it on video, the dancing not Eli.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Shake, Rattle and Roll
Posted by Nicole at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is too cute!!
That is SO darling!!!!!!!! Papa is jealous I get to go with her to dance class next week:)
Post a Comment