If your house is anything like ours, than I am sure you know exactly what I am talking about. This is the Little People Castle Aubree got from her Grandparents for her birthday, this is the current favorite toy at our house. This is such a hot toy that one of Hayley's favorite things to do it play it when big sister is at school. Today was no different after Hayley's dance/music class the only way I could get her into her car seat was to tell her that when we got home she could play with it. On and off for the next hour she played with it, but the second we walked back in from getting Aubree from school she was so possessive of it. I then explained to both of them that now they both needed to share the castle. Hayley was ok with this idea, but Aubree not so much. She knew she needed to share the castle but I never said anything about the little people in the castle. She held on to them like they were her last hope. After many tears were shed I asked Aubree to go upstairs and find her happiness. After a few minutes upstairs she came back down stairs and said she thought her smile was gone forever. BREAK my little heart all over a toy castle? don't worry a visit from the tickle monster we found her smile.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Favorite of all times, or at least for the next 24 hrs
Posted by Nicole at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She needs her Papa!!!
Glad the tickle monster was around to find it.
Post a Comment