She did it, Hayley slept all night last night! I feed her, and then Eli put her to bed at midnight, and then she woke up at 7am this morning. I guess she really does get her sleeping from her mom.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
All night long, all night, all night long
Posted by Nicole at 12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wish my kids would do that!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! How about celebrating with a trip to Grans?
So are you feeling the end of Zombie phase coming? I love it when that happens. I start feeling like a normal person again.aar
Nicole,
It is great to connect with you again. It is fun to see your family. Hope you are doing well.
Love, Lori Kolberg
Hurrah for Haley!!
although Eli doesn't look so well rested in the picture
Hooray for sleep!
Yeah you have a blog!! I always think of you cause for some reason i either loose your phone number or email address! I don't know why. so I was going to call you again but then I got an email saying you have a blog! so I'm so happy cause this makes it SO easy to stay in touch! I'll be a better friend now I promise! I love that we've gotten back in touch. Your two girls are adorable. they grow up so fast, it's crazy! it will be fun to see what your family is up too! take care
Post a Comment