Yesterday we went to the Arboretum with a group of friends. It was a lot of fun but it was too hot for anyones good. As many of you know Aubree has a weirdness with her feet, ever since she was little she hated her feet being dirty. Every time she got in the car she would take her shoes off and ask for a wipe to clean them. This escalated to taking her shoes off through out the day, even if we were at home to make sure there was nothing in between her toes. If we went to the park she would go out of her way to not have to walk in the sand. The sand made her very nervous if she had to walk in it to get to the playground. If she did happen to walk in the sand she would take her shoes off multiple times while there and ask me to wipe the sand off. Lately it has gotten better, last week at the park she even made a sand castle and was having fun in the sand. I thought we were out of the clean foot fetish when all of the sudden:
While playing around yesterday in some of the trees the urge to clean her feet became to much so we HAD to take her shoes off get out a wipe and clean them. So much for growing out of it. Say does anyone know she could possibly get it? Papa any idea's?
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Can you say O-C-D?
Posted by Nicole at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was hilarious! I wish we got to hang out more at the arboretum, but it was so terribly hot. I ended up staying longer than I had hoped, but at least the kids were well-behaved.
P.S. So glad you guys chose to start this! I am loving it!
I'm glad that I'm not the only mother with an OCD child! I guess misery loves company ;) Ashton is the exact same way. I don't ever know "where he gets it" till I hear him say to Belle in a bathroom "Belle, don't you dare touch anything! It is disgusting and you do NOT know where it's been or who's been touching it!"... then I realize he gets it from me. Yes, I began the madness.
Post a Comment