CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Keek a boo


Aubree loves to play peek a boo when she is getting dressed, however the conversation usually goes like this.

As I am getting the shirt ready to put on her
Aubree: I want to keek a boo, you o.k.
As she is doing whats in the picture
Aubree: Keek a boo
As she is putting her head in so you can't see her face
Aubree: where is Aubree?
As she is poking her head out
Aubree: oh, here I is (like she didn't know all along)
As she is trying to put her hands in
Aubree: Push, you can do it (she like to talk to her hands, more on that later)

We do this routine every time she gets dressed.

1 comments:

Angela said...

She talks to her hands? How cute is that!