CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

I like to move it, move it, you like to: MOVE IT

So Aubree has been obsessed with the movie Madagascar, thanks to her papa, she watches it almost everyday. She has started to pick up lines and act different scenes out which is cute, so when she walked up to me yesterday grabbed by back side and pretended to take a bite she said, I bite your butt. In the movie the lion bites the zebras rear end and the zebra is in shock so he says, "you bit my butt" 3 or 4 times. I guess she is starting to understand things a little more than I thought. What happened to just doing the sweet parts of movies?

2 comments:

necia said...

Of course she picks that part of the movie to remember!!!

Heidi said...

Um, Ashton picks those exact same lines to memorize! He watches the most innocent movie.. then repeats a line.. I freak out about a naughty word he says.. he shows it to me on a show then I feel stupid for showing it to him. What the crap?