CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Leftovers anyone


When Eli came home tonight, I had just finished cleaning up the house. I had done hair all afternoon, and we are having company over tomorrow night and the girls were being great so I thought I should Carpe Diam and clean. We decided instead of messing up what I have just done we would like to go out to dinner. So we went to BJ's, it is a Chicago style pizzeria. The food is good but to be honest we really go there for the Pizookies. If you have never had one let me be the one to persuade to try them. They are a cookie that isn't quite cooked all the way with ice cream on top, this description is not doing them justice so just take my word for it and try one.

Anyways, Aubree as many of you know is a huge fan of noodles (noodles with white sauce, not plain, got to get that one right). Her noodles always come way to hot so we take some off the big plate and put them on a smaller plate to help them cool down (the smaller plate is what she eats off).

When we were done with our dinner and while we waited on the dessert the waiter brought us some boxes just in case we needed them. Aubree said she was done, I asked Eli if he thought we should take home the noodles she didn't eat (meaning the noodles left on the big plate). Aubree took this as if we needed to take her plate with us, she put her plate in the to go box and said,
"I'm ready to go". She is always trying to be such a good helper, but I think BJ's probably wants their plate.

3 comments:

Barbara Jackson said...

Two things:

1. Why have we never been invited to go to BJ's for Pizookies?

2. Any place called BJ's has got to be great!!!!

necia said...

I second Mom!

Rachel said...

Hello! Through the world of blogging I found you. Your girls are so beautiful! I can't believe how big Aubree has gotten. Congrats on the new baby. Two girls means double the fun and drama, it's the best! I will be checking in on you from time to time. So fun to catch up on your family.