To let us know that they are proud of us on all the hard work we did on Prop 8 my parents send us some Dots cupcakes. Something not many people know about Eli is he loves expensive, large cupcakes. To make it even sweeter Eli got to go to the bakery and choose exactly which flavors he would like. Tuesday morning Eli had to take Hayley to a well baby check so on the way home he stopped by to pick up the cupcakes. By the time he got home he was so excited that we sat on the floor in the kitchen to eat one. (we were still babysitting for Prop 8)
So these are the cupcakes he choose, without two I wonder what happened to them ?
After Aubree woke up from her naps she choose the chocolate chocolate cupcake all because of the flower on top.
Let's just say Aubree really enjoyed her cupcake. We have only tried a few but we'll let you know how the rest taste.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Dessert Anyone
Posted by Nicole at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cole & Eli: Watching Coper Anderson: Hang in there.. I appreciate all you're efforts and the chuches effort. The votes count.... We will win in the end.
take a bite for me! You're mom (my younger sis) is so AWESOMe!)
Oooo Yummy! That's the one I would have picked too Aubs!
Yummo! I love baked treats. They are so cute too.
Post a Comment