CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

If I am than you are too


Well its finally starting to feel like fall. Don't get me wrong we are still wearing shorts and sandles most days but a couple of times this week we have needed long sleeves. On most days when Aubree wakes up we go straight down stairs, dressed in pajamas. However before too long Aubree decides to take off her pj's. She does this for many reasons to put on princess shoes, to play dress up, or to just feel free. This particular day Aubree after taking off her pj's decided that it was too cold so we quickly got her dressed in sweats. But after getting dressed she was still cold so she insisted on having her blanket. Hayley laying down on the ground to play was having a good time with a toy. When all of the sudden Aubree jumps up, runs over the the stairs, grabs another blanket and puts it on Hayley. Aubree then sits back down and puts on her blanket. When I asked Aubree why she did it, she said and I quote, " I am cold, and Hayley is cold too". I swear when she said this it was like hearing my mom say it. When I was younger my mom would tell us to put socks on because she was cold. Looks like Aubree has a little more Gran in her than we originally suspected.

2 comments:

Barbara Jackson said...

That makes Gran very happy!!!

Jane said...

What a sweet sister!