With all the effort into Prop 8 somethings were kind of neglected...the housework. So Eli and I decided that it would be a good idea to spend most of this weekend cleaning the house. So Friday morning when I was dreading the weekend because we were just going to clean, the girls and I decided that it would be a lot more fun to clean while daddy was at work and play when he was at home. We started with the bathroom downstairs. And as it turns out Aubs can clean a mean mirror. Hayley is in the bumbo on the floor being very content and adding words or rather coos of encouragement. The girls were able to really clean the house from top to bottom before daddy got home that night. It made for a much more eventful weekend.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
When were helping were happy
Posted by Nicole at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a big helper! Great work Aubree!
Post a Comment