Eli had been working pretty to close to Disneyland, so we decided to take advantage of the opportunity and go. We LOVE Disneyland especially with daddy. Our adventure usually ends up about the same way. I have to go feed Hayley so Aubree and Eli go off and find some ride to go on a few times while they wait. Then we hit our favorites, which is always changing depending on how nervous Aubree feels about some of the rides. Then we get dinner ride a few more rides, I then again feed Hayley while Aubree and Eli finish up with a few more rides and we make it home pretty close to bed time. If we ever move, not that we are this is something I would defiantly miss.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Disneyland, just because we can
Posted by Nicole at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Luck Ducks! Rub it in, rub it in... ;-)
Even though we didn't go all the often while we lived there, I miss it!!
Post a Comment